African American Leadership Forum Guidelines for Sharing Opportunities with the Network
The African American Leadership Forum is dedicated to improving the lives of African Americans in Minnesota by building a cross sector network of leaders and institutions that convenes, collaborates and champions solutions.
If you have an opportunity, community event or resource you would like us to share on our platforms, please ensure that it follows the guidelines below:
- Use no more than 300-400 words (you can provide a link to a larger more detailed document if that is needed).
- Be sure to describe the opportunity or event and provide all info needed to take advantage of it (including info about deadlines)
- Include a link to a website that provides more info
- If you are sharing content related to an event, please send it to us a minimum of a week before the event takes place
Please note that when you send us an opportunity, it should be formatted with the guidelines above and ready to be shared without editing from AALF staff
The New Salem Baptist Church in Minneapolis is offering FREE Covid-19 testing next Friday, August 28, 2020.
Location: 2507 Bryant Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55411
Testing is available between 12 and 6 p.m. on the following days:
- Tuesday, June 9, and Wednesday, June 10.
- Tuesday, June 16, and Wednesday, June 17.
- Tuesday, June 23, and Wednesday, June 24.
For more information or to sign up for an appointment, please visit MDH’s website: https://lnkd.in/e9pHh34.